There are those who prefer analog vacations, leaving at home all kinds of technological connection to disconnect from everything. And there are those who do not go around the corner without their most precious possessions. Mobile, tablet, e-book, music, smartwatch … Do you need to be connected and battery-powered? These gadgets will cover all your needs so that you keep your digital life well charged and organized while traveling.
Universal chargers that fit with you and all the gadgets in your suitcase
You do not need to take a charger for each electronic device that you put in the suitcase. Especially if we talk about one of gallium nitride that requires a tiny size and fits into any plug in the world. Everything with a USB cable can be charged from the same device, without taking up more space in your suitcase.
- Universal gallium nitride charger with Mu power adapter
- Universal adapter with power selection at Amazon
- Multiple plugs with universal adapter and several USB ports on Amazon
- Portable batteries with which the rhythm will never stop
If you do not plan to go through the hotel or apartment throughout the trip and want to squeeze the maximum hours of beach, the portable battery can not be missing in your backpack. Charge it overnight and you won’t have to fear that horrible 1% battery that always appears at the most inopportune moment
- Xiaomi Mi external battery for the USB cable we want
- TeckNet portable battery of 10,000 mAh with the possibility of charging up to Amazon tablets
- Anker Astro 6700 mAh compact battery at Amazon
- Aukey mini battery with 5000 mAh at Amazon
One cable to dominate them all
Avoid tangles of cables, the chaos of finding the one that fits your device and undo knots in the middle of the beach. The cables with multiple heads are perfect for traveling because one only has covered all your needs. Just remember to load only one gadget at a time so it does not overheat.
flexible spiral cable with connection for mobile phones, cameras, tablets and batteries from Apple, Samsung and Huawei
Safety first of all: if you travel with GPS use a mobile phone holder
Every road trip requires a good route to enjoy every stop and ride. If you take that route on the GPS or Google Maps and you will be aware of it while driving, the idea is that you place it at eye level on the front glass or in the ventilation slit on your right. That way you won’t have to take your eyes off the road.
- Magnetic support of Aukey
- Universal mobile windshield holder at Amazon
- Rotary support for the mobile at Amazon